Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone that i ever talk to that doesnt live in nj and thinks they know what its like here thinks that its what they see on tv. You know, you see the sopranos and they show the dirtbag towns of nj. You think its all landfills and italians, but it really isnt. We are called the garden state for a reason

Well me and my parents went walking around at a park 4 miles from my house and i took some shots

http://nyy.deviantart.com/

all of the nature shots i took today

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, im gonna use photoshop to green up the middle part of the trail

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but they are 2 completely different states. Well comparing NYC to most of NJ is apples and oranges. Upstate NY however is definately more beautiful compared to NJ

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my aunt and uncle lived upstate, we used to all go there for thanksgiving i remember his backyard was beautiful during that season. it was his backyard, then a steep hill, then a lake and it looked amazing with the leaves and all. i like florida, and those other warm states, but new york is still my favorite, or vermont.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im gonna have more pics on the way

i might go to this place in the woods around here that has an abandoned railroad track running through it

·
Registered
180 Posts
You should come to the southern part of Jersey sometime NYY (or was it NNY?) and take some pics around here. It's beautiful farm area all around here. BTW: I've seen fatter cats then yours. lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
Which part of Nj do you live in I live up north in passaic county on a lake.

Ill take pictures too for the hell of it maybe even go to the Huge park thats like 5 min away and go hikeing.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
The lot next to me is not built on and it has heavy forests. Where my lot ends theirs a creek that pwns. Before you enter my devolpment you would never guess theirs so many houses. On either side of the road theirs farms, and then a lot of big trees.

-Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts