Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if anyone knows why all the pro players (Dynasty, Joy, Rage, & so on) never use drop forwards on there guns. All of them use just a regular rail. I like my drop forward and so do most of my friends, is it against the rules or just something they don't like. I think it helps with the balance of the gun but thats just my thoughts on it. Just wanta know what yall think. Thanks L Yaughn

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not sure if it's against the rules or anything, and I doubt it. I think that there are alot of players that prefer to use their tank as a stock.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I am pretty sure it is not against the rules, but they are honestly not a necessity to use, and can make you more of a target, so they don't use them.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
They make you gun a lot taller and can mess up the balance of the gun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 3 drops that I use on my Ion. All are Shocktech one is the long drop, one is the medium drop, & one is the rail which only moves the tank up about an inch. The longest drop makes the gun perfectly balanced. That was just throwing me off alittle bit that none of them ever use drop forwards.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
It's not that the drop is the target, it makes your gun taller therefore maknig a taller/bigger target.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts