Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
normally that happens to me from stress and just other stuff. you should take time to yourself to re-evaluate everthing in your life. it usually helps. i rode my bike down to the dock in my neighborhood and just sat down there by myself and just thought about stuff. it kinda helped i guess. venting too.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really im trying to figure it out....

i think part of it is to do with the accident last night. one of the kids that graduated last year, got in a drunk driving accident and was killed. not instantly, but was really messed up and was on life support and they took him off earlier today. he was the passenger. his friend corey was the driver. after he crashed, he just ran away and left him there practically dying. its so sad, and hes gonna face some major time in jail.... but i dont thats it really becuz yes its sad and all, but i never really hung out with him or anything and barely knew him.

also, it may be from just listening to all this mellowed out music, who knows

im still not sure why this is goin on right now, o well

·
Registered
214 Posts
go to me mes (in english terms go to sleep).mabey you will feel better tommorow

·
Registered
397 Posts
wow the whole accident thing happened to me too. there was some girl who was the passenger in a car wit this other guy and he went like 110 and crashed into a tree. i never knew her personally.. i remembered her from elementary school though, and she ended up dying. and even though i didnt know her it seriously brought me down. i actualy cried which weirded me out because i didnt know her that well.. it was just the idea of it i guess and i duno. i had gotten pissed at my bro cause i told him i was gona pick him up from school next year and hes like "no youll go like 110mph and crash into a tree" and he said it a few days after she died. i started yelling at him teling him to never say that again. i was really messed up from it. stuff like that sucks and is super sad. that could definetely play a contributing role though.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea its kinda weird. i think its just the fact that hes gone and had no hope of surving without being a vegtible for the rest of his life.... actually i never really talked to him ever. i just know who he is. but i have friends that were friends with him and with them being emotional i think its bringing it down on me too.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another thing. im into film and stuff, and i was thinkin about a new idea for one, for a film festival, and i was listening to "tuesday's gone" at the time (great song) and i just kept coming up with a sad story.... o well, i'll prolly feel better in the morning

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I hate being depressed. It's all boring...and depressing. Do you need some time alone Josh? Go drink a glass of water, and goto bed. You should feal better in the morning. ;)

It could just be the atmosphere around you that makes you depressed. Like at this sleepover one time. at my friend's house, like 3 of my friends, and I all slept over our friend's, and his basement kind of flooded from the rain the other day, so the ground was all wet the whole sleepover. And the whole time we were really depressed, and all. Just nothing good about it, wetness evrywhere, darkness, limited to what we could do, stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
drink..................heavily.

^^thats what helps me. you won't have a problem in the world if you knock back 2 Steel Reserve 40's.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Tuesday's Gone is indeed a great song...one of those mellow, somber ones. It's great. And I dunno why, but drinking....heavily (as put) MIGHT not be a good idea w/ school and all....drinking's not all it's cracked up to be though I've found...but that's just me.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Paintballs, do you know the best solution to releasing anxiety?

Crying.

Works like a charm, every time. thumup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I kinda know how you feel. Since my senior year of high school in 2000, I have put 5 friends in the ground. It never gets easy. Drinking heavily works for about a day or so. Trust me in this though, when you sober up, everything you drank away comes back. I've tried looking at the bottom of beer bottles for answers (and believe me, I think that I probably put some of the Budwieser kids all the way through college) and I've never found a single one. Another thing. If you listen to country music, DON'T. That stuff will kill you when you're depressed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts