Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea i decided to get rid of audiobin. i ecided that i dont like the stress of always trying make everyone happy, and i really just wanna live like a kid without worries for the next few years of my life.

so right now, i have gotten a job at a high end italian restaurant called fratellos and im getting about $15-$20 an hour depending on how busy it is, and it is really kinda nice to be on the stress free side of the job force again

in a few years i am going to use my saved money to buy a house (well, the downpayment part) and work on a real estate empire from there. i intend to own an island by age 40, and that will be rad cause ill no longer be governed by america (legalize it! :D) and cause ill have my own country

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Good luck man. I'm planning on getting into lots of things, one of which being real estate. I too was thinking of buying my own island when I'm older. Maybe we can just chill on the same one, save some cash. Spudland is the place to be.

-Jin

P.S. You find out about that domain name?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Awww shucks I'm looking for a cheap but good powered sub and I was thinking of you...

Oh well.

15-20 an hour?! Damn dude! My dad's new job that he MIGHT get only pays 12.50

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
15-20 an hour, is that with or w/o tips? I plan on winning the largest non-split lottery in the world. Then ill buy New York or some other major city, and turn it into a scenario feild.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Well I'm assuming it winds up at 15-20 an hour after tips, right? Which would be why the pay is dependent on how busy it is. So he might be making $7 an hour, but be getting an extra $10 or so an hour in tips. Still, pretty good pay for a restaurant.

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
man id chill on your island.. weed feilds for as far as the eye can see.. cellars full of shrooms... sigh...

our greatest import will be Max Ice 40's too, that or the bubba cans of Molsen Canadian..

hella

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea you guys should all live on me and jinny's island. man that would be rad. islands are a huge money make though, so i wouldn't just be having fun either :D real estate is the perfect career, so long as you have the pateince to get it started.

what i plan to do is first of all go to real estate school and buy a trailer park home. with this i will build up my equity while in school (and make a few bucks on the side renting it out), then i will sell it and put a downpayment on a 3 family apartment house. Ill stay in one apartment and make some money off the other two. after a few years ill sell the house, profit prolly like $50,000 and continue to build my empire at an exponential rate getting more and more houses as i gain money (which is how real estate works)

but for my restaurant job, i get 10% of what the waiters make for my tips, ontop of a base pay of $5.15 an hour. at the end of the night the waiters pay me to vacuum the place, and usually that brings in like $30 despite only taking half an hour. so yea i walk home with like $40-$70 in cash and have another $30 in my paycheck.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
sweet I'ma chill with you on your island. You should make it like an amsterdam island. That'd be sweet.

·
Registered
905 Posts
my dad owns 3 rental houses. he was able to retire comfortably at 53.im not trying to brag but im just saying realestate is a very good thing to own.

good luck with hte island. can i come?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
you didn't just sell audiobin? I figured you would ebay it or somethin :p

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
D_Smalls said:
our greatest import will be Max Ice 40's hella
derek- not everyone is a hick :rofl jk

spud can i live on your island? i am learning glass art right now, could come in handy....

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
dude spud, if u get real good at real-estate, u should do what some company did to the red sea i believe

they basicly make a bunch of man made islands, first into a big plam tree, and now the world

basicly, the world is basicly a bunch of small man made islands in the shape of the world, and u can buy individual islands :) it's pretty sweet. google for it

O

·
0 Posts
That's crazy, my dad went to college and he makes 20 well a little over 20 I think.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
In what? That is a really low salary. You can find jobs coming out of college that can make you at least $30-40k a year. I guess it's all about what you go into. I'm probably going into law and business, so I'll be making anywhere from $70-250k a year, depending on what and how long. That is if I just stay in law - that doesn't count real estate, comp business I got, stocks, etc.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts