Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
lol i agree with you 100 percent, i mean its an awesome game, but it went a little overboard, maybe since its finally out itll stop

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
no its rediculous to ban sombody just for making a halo thread, just pm them and like tell them why

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
lol sticky, nice

·
Registered
303 Posts
OMFG THANK YOU NYY!!!!!!!!!!!! There were WAY to many halo threads. I mean jesus, it may be a good game, but come on.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Even my diehard Halo fanboy friends were all disappointed with Halo2. It sucks imo.
What part of the game did they not like? I have been playing for the better part of 2 days and I really haven't any complaints... It certainly doesn't suck per-se -- its not gods gift to the world, but I am really enjoying it.

So there.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
The gameplay sucks. It's an expansion to Halo. Things Bungie promised weren't even in the game (sprinting, melee combo attacks, etc). The live play sucks due to the server picking way. It was nowhere near as good as the hype, and they realized that.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I thought it was great because i set my standards low, I couldent care less if its not as good as the "hype", i got the game, beat it, loved every minute of it. Screw what others say, I like the game and nothings going to change that.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts