Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's no point in trying to sleep when you have a bunch of snot from being sick that crawls from your nose into your throat and chokes you everytime you're almost asleep. F this way of life, eh?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Showers do wonders for snot. Sometimes I wake up and think Im gonna be sick but a hot (Really hot) shower usually takes care of it. Breathing in all the steam helps unglog those boogies and then just clearing them out by spiting, blowing. You might also want those nose pray thingies. Those are heavenly. They just melt it all away. Keep away from dust as dust u breathin compines with the liquidy snot and hardens to crust.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yah I finally got a little sleep, but not much. I wish I could take sudafed, but I think that the NCAA doesn't allow it, and I'm getting drug tested sometime next week.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Cross country runner huh.. Well that explains the picture of Prefontaine in your avitar.

ReTARd. HEh just playin. <3

Hot shower, suddafed, maybe sex? I heard Sex gets rid of it but don't drip on your partner. No partner? Prostitue..

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yah I wouldn't necessarily say I run for fun most of the time unless it's during the offseason. During the season I hate doing the hard workouts but I know I have to to do good in races. I love racing though, that's the best part.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts