Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I haven't gotten any sleep in 3 days, except for about 2 and a half hours a few hours ago. But that's about it. I'm not sure why, but it's really started to take it's toll on me. I think it's because of all the caffiene I've been drinking, and then stress, couldn't fall asleep because too much on my mind. I was thinking I would try sleeping pills to fix this, because it's started to really worry me a little, like when I get upstairs in my house, I feel like my legs are going to give out on me sometimes. My sleep deprevation has had some pretty incredible effects on my art though, since I pretty much just draw all night because I can't sleep. You can see as the night goes on my art gets more and more wierd, ****ed up, and trippy, maybe I'll try to get some pics up later if you guys want.

Anyone else had to deal with something like this? It really sucks.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want the tripod, because I'm working on pretty big pieces of paper on my wall, in mostly charcoal. I'll probably post the same pictures on my Deviant too, so I'd like to get good, well lit, level shots to display there too.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
If you take some melatonin, it'll help...Take about 9-15 mg and it should help...It's pretty cheap too for a good sized bottle of about 100. Make sure you get the 3mg ones though, because taking 15 1mg pills is annoying.

·
Registered
515 Posts
the past week ive had the samething.... ill go lay down in bed like im tired and i wont fall asleep for another 3-4 hours... i have to take pills and now theyre not really helping. everytime i try to fall asleep i cant stop thinking about ranodom things and my mind just becomes restless..

so i know how u feel, and it sux, im constantly tired and my body is jsut dead and sore

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
flowbob said:
If you take some melatonin, it'll help...Take about 9-15 mg and it should help...It's pretty cheap too for a good sized bottle of about 100. Make sure you get the 3mg ones though, because taking 15 1mg pills is annoying.
Hmm sounds familiar, what exactly is Melatonin. I don't feel like googling it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Carmas said:
Hmm sounds familiar, what exactly is Melatonin. I don't feel like googling it.
an over-the-counter medicine that supposedly helps release the things inside of you that help you fall asleep/make you tired. I dont really know the specifics, except that there is no risk in taking them, and that they do actually work (i used to use them). You can find them at grocery stores, GNC, things like that.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I'm not sure there is a way to stop your mind from wandering. I suffer from the same kind of thing, except I DO eventually fall asleep (except for a rare night I'll just go without) and then stay zonked for a good 10 hours. I can lay in bed anywhere from an hour to four without falling asleep. I don't really know how to correct it except for fixing the situations in my life that I lay thinking about.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may go get some of that Melatonin, is it expensive?

I can't fix the situation, there isn't much of a situation at all, my head is just ****ed up and keeping me up all night.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
flowbob said:
thumup:

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Oh I do, i was ballin today and with a combination of the heat, having no water in me, and my lack of sleep yesterday, I passed out. Walking right off the field and just dropped my things because i was prething heavily, then i couldnt see much so i layed down, and woke up a little later.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My throat has started hurting a lot, and so has my head. I'm also feeling a little dizziness and nausea setting in. I have the feeling I'm going to pass out soon, and maybe that will be how I'll recoup. I'm having trouble looking at things in focus too. This has begun to really worry me. Haha, and yet.. I still take time to post on forums and surf ModDB

1 - 20 of 24 Posts