Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WARNING: Story contains a lot of substance abuse. I'm not promoting this activity at all. Infact, some of it really sucked. I had a massive head ache for a day and half, my mind is still kinda loopy and mush, and the night after really sucked. I was hurting bad. SO yeah, it's kinda funny, but i really dont advise doing most of this stuff.

So, long weekend right. (here anyways)

Friday night me and some friends hung out at a beach. had a massive fire. People saw it and just started showing up. Got pretty tipsy. Some one threw a picnic table down this really really steep hill and it was just rolling down and taking out all this ****. funny.

We flipped some picnic tables and whipped marshmellows at my friend. then he threw a full closed pop can. it explodes on me. I pick it up and threw it back so hard. I almost killed his girlfriend. it would have hit her right in the face if he didnt ninja block it.

This hot chick from school comes down to the beach and was tlakign to me.. shes like "youre friends with grahm and you called me gay!" and I said "I didn't call you gay, I called you a **** face". I laughed.

we went into town. i sleep on his porch for a bit, then behind his bar. Then we went home and tried to watch scarface but i fell alseep.

We wake up. I go walk and pick up my bike.. talk.. buddy gets his ****. we go to my house..

so we set up our packs and start biking to the camp grounds.. and its this eerie christian camp ground.. so we made fun of that, and laughed since we didnt even pay.. then chilled at the beach,. found our friends.. set up camp..

and this is where things hit the fan

Me and a friend split a few joints. So I'm rocking. Then people start handing me drinks. Our fire is now massive. Like we were throwing chunks of picnic tables in there. So we were pretty bad ass. But then I realized I didn't bring near enough food. I only brought a pizza and an orange. I was pretty ****ing hungry.

This other campers near us were playing awesome techno/trance all night.. that was sweet. And their fire was starting to kick our fires ass. So I head over there and start talking to them.

It's a bunch of Polish guys and their friends/wives. They were all like 25 or so. So I'm chilling with them. These guys are just feeding me beers. So I'm sitting around talking and stuff. Then they pull out a bong. Well I couldnt resist.

My one friend is walking around with a 40 of rum and his chaser in his belt so its just like a holster for it. pretty funny ****. So he's spent. So is my other friend. The one starts puking. that sucked.

So I'm ****ed and go get my cigar and am smoking it when these girls come up. I'm sitting with her. Decide to go for a walk. We walk all the way to the beach, ****ty long walk. So we sit in the sand.... But advice: never in the sand. Sand everywhere. I'm still scratching bits of sand outta my hair and ass. We end up falling alseep down there for a bit. I wake up with my face in the sand and a girl sleeping on top of me.. that was odd.

I walk her back. And oh my god. I have to piss SO bad. It hurt. SO much. I was dying.. and it was such a long walk. I did not think I was going to make it. When we got to my site.. I told her I was gonna go check on my friends. Sprinted off to pissed. OMG. It was the longest piss ever. like she probably thought I ditched her. Wow it was long. It felt so good though.

So I get back. My friends are all passed out and sleeping in the tents and ****. I walk this girl home and go back to the polish party. They start feeding me shots and more beers. Bong. All of em smoked and would give you anything. SO many ciggies.

But then they pulled out some messed up stuff. I did some things I promised myself I'd never do. But I wasnt thinking and just did it. But I really wish I didnt. 12 hours later and I'm still messed, my nose is ****ed and I have a huge head ache. That sucks.

But I didnt sleep. at all.

I was standing with a brewski when the sun came up. crazy fun. But I guess I ended up sitting at my site and pased out for a bit. Those girls came back and just saw me keeled over in a lawn chair. I woke up and saw the smouldering remains of our picnic table. I guess my friend threw it in the fire. He disappeared. I woke up and he was gone.

We had no food. My friend had to go bike and get some sandwiches. I laid in the tent with that girl for a bit. then it started to rain a bit so i wanted to get home and headed out. Now im here. And dying.

I left out a lot. and its still too long for anyone to read.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
we played tackle frizbee with a glow in the dark frisbee.. that was messed.

this morning really early i woke my friends up.. and i sat in my chair and almost died.. and then i was walking around later and the place was just a war zone. our picnic table was smoking beside us.. water bottles all over. some one dragged the tent clsoer to the fire.. but didnt put the pegs back.. and the fly was all messed and hanging off the side.. and theres me, folded over in a chair. Our fire place was massive now..

those girls came by and im dead in the tent and my feet are hanging out the opening.. pretty messed.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Dayummmm....you have some good times there D_smalls....holy ****...
What happened with you and that girl by the way? You dont know if you did anything, do you? lol

Well, if you see her again in 9 months with a kid that looks like you, you will know what you did lol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snowsk5054 said:
Dayummmm....you have some good times there D_smalls....holy ****...
What happened with you and that girl by the way? You dont know if you did anything, do you? lol

Well, if you see her again in 9 months with a kid that looks like you, you will know what you did lol
nah, no babies.. but if so, im gonna be pissed.. cuz that'd mean I didn't remember it. and what's the fun in that.

but yeah. we just messed around. it was clear she didnt want to go too far.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Im jealous dsmalls, seems like every weekend you tell us some great story...my weekends suck.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My weekends used to really blow. Back in grade 8 and first bit of grade 9. Would just sit at home and do nothing. But now I just go out and do stuff. Even if I have to force myself, just get out and meet people. I love meeting new people. I'm extremely socail while having a good time. But other times, exact opposite.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One problem though. I ****ing chain smoke when I'm like that. Those polish guys were really nice with sharing ****, all of em would give me a smoke. So I friggin just kept hauling them down.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im 17.

JD used to be my friend.. then he kicked my ass one night.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Dude, that right there might have been the best, and most funny thread I have ever read on this forum, and I have been around forever! A+ and a 10/10!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts