Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yah im in biology class not doing any work whatsoever! wooo! Just more useless crap, enjoy.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am in Pre Calculus right now as we speak. My teacher doesn't even know I am on the computer

·
Registered
373 Posts
trying to be smart aaa with your cactus class

well im home drinking coffee eating ceral and watching a movie and all while im half naked

thatr beats your pre cactus class

·
Registered
103 Posts
Im in math class as we speak, its for our Junior Project, we have to do some charts on excel, bah! Screw that!

·
Registered
84 Posts
how r u all on computers at skool without getting caught? ITs a snow day 4 me

·
Registered
103 Posts
My teacher is really nice, he knows most of us are done and is ok with his, his name is Mr. Sidhu but he call him Lutenate (i have no idea how to spell that) because he looks like one of the guys from Black Hawk Down. Like 3 comps away some guy is playing a racing game and another is playing some gay bike game.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i was banned from computer classes cause my computer was hooked up to a huge projector and i was putting p o r n onthe projector :)

it was fun while it lasted

·
Registered
103 Posts
lmfao, some guys told me to go to a site once, it was named after like an insect i forgot though, and it was really a ****o site, and when the teacher walked by they were all like "HES LOOKING AT ****O!!!" and i was like "NO THEY TRICKED ME!!!" we all got detentions :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
ya i never do anything in school. i just play on computers and watch the clock.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
i go on this site all the time at school and they dont seem to care. but if they did care my username wouldnt get banned b/c i use my friends so theres would get banned:devil:

·
Registered
103 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
302 Posts
all my teachers are gay...they never let me on the comp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts