Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard a couple times that *I think It was* canada or someone has the actual Noah's ark, but the people who have it are against our religion or something and won't let us in to get it. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that had information about this, or if it was just a rumor that they made up.

Anyways, help and information is greatly appreciated.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I heard it was somewhere either in the Ural Mountains or in some part of central Asia (around Iran or Mongolia or something like that).

Never bothered to read too much into it...those supermarket tabloids were always a sure-way to get accurate news.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Charger, I really don't care about your opinions, if you don't like my threads then stay out of them, it's really that simple.

But I'm being serious here, I was wondering if anyone else has heard about this and could give me a little insight into it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
yea i know theyve found it but im not sure what theyve done with it but it was a christian orginization that found it atleast thats what i heard but whoever owns the land probly has all rights to it

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, thank you for the information but does anyone know of a website or something that I could go to read more into it? I was just wondering about it and the question was making me curious.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right, I know "google it" but google don't always have the best answers but I was wonderin if anyone KNEW of sites, or had any decent information.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
For many years it has been rumored that the final resting place of the Ark has been on turkey's Mt. Ararat, but with the mountain being the hideout of known terrorists, the mountain is off limits to searches.

There are even rumors that the terrorist's headquarters is located in a "large, wooden hull".

What sparked interest in Ararat was satellite pictures that were declassified by the CIA that were codenamed like the "ark" or something like that. Basically the CIA found and anomaly on the mountain that shouldn’t be there. Could it be the Ark? Many people think so, and in fact, i think National Geographic is planning on trying to start an expedition, but i heard that a while ago.

·
Registered
967 Posts
"After ArcImaging was granted permission to research Mount Ararat in 2001, both ArcImaging and ARP received notification from the Turkish Embassy on stating that permission for all foreigners to Mount Ararat was being denied for the years 2002 and 2003. The reason for denial was security in the Military Zone, which encompasses both Greater & Lesser Mount Ararat and extends to the Turkish border with Iran."

mount arart is where it is i guess
http://www.noahsarksearch.com/

if you would have googled it you would have found this site to be the first thing that pops up

EDIT: chrome we posted at the same time lol

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
chromekilla said:
history channel teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in life

Hell yeah. All I watch on TV is CNN for basic news and history channel for intelligence.

I still remember when it first came out it was so underrated and I thought of how much of a nerd I was for watching it instead of stupid sitcoms. After a while I realized how much it helped and how much it kicked ass.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
chromekilla said:
history channel teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in life
qft.

chromekilla said:
i can learn more in several hours of the history and discovery channel than i have in 12 years of formal schooling
qft.

ComradeMolyneux said:
dear xxxfirexxx

never make a thread again

Signed
ComradeMolyneux
qft.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts