Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got around to getting deep into the guts of the cyborg yesterday, and when i go to put everything back together its almost impossible to get the hose and noid wires back into the grip frame in such a way that nothing is pinched and it isnt sitting on the trigger. i must have spent over an hour just trying to get the frame back onto the body, and most of the time when i thought i finally had it, i would put the screws back in only to find out that my trigger pull weight was about 8 pounds because it was pushing on either the wires or the hose. i finally got it to within acceptable limits, but my trigger still isnt the same. is there some trick to reassembling this, or do you just have to deal with it? :shrug:

the guy i got this from, lets just call him badinflewinse so as not to give away any names :dodgy: must have had amazing skills or just a ton of patience to get everything in there the way he did. when i first got it though, i noticed a bunch of pink semi dried stuff on my board, it looked like frozen foam or something, but upon taking the whole the apart yesterday i found out that it was a bunch of lube that had blow out the bottom of the solenoid. luckily it doesnt conduct electricity so it didnt break anything, and i didnt even bother to clean it up. but then i looked inside the gun and the whole thing was pinkish-white, there must have been half an ounce of dow 33 in there. it kinda made me wonder... :hug: i mean i know its a great gun and all, but there are some things you just shouldnt be doing with a paintball gun :naughty

so yeah, if you have any tech tips or tricks or anything like that i'm all ears.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pbn always takes like 5 hours to load for me, no matter what day of the week or what time of day. its always been that way so i dont go to it unless i really have to... which is right about now

edit: that helped alot, somehow the part of the wire right along the connector got un-bent without me realizing it, and i was kinda afraid of bending the wires back that far again, i'll mess with that later. but say i did pinch the hose and it got a hole in it, could i use anything else or i do i really have to have that special mac line?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts