Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to post this in forum tech, but no one ever goes there, so i will post it here.

I think Josh (P4IN7B4LLS) should be a moderator. He shows a real understanding of paintball, and makes intelligent posts in most the boards he posts in. Since he also visits/posts in almost every board, he would have moderating down pat, as he would be going there anyway. Also, as is, we have very few active moderators, so there is less action being taken. With Josh being a mod, he is on practically every day, and action would be taken alot more, and the forum would be a better place. So, with a zip and a zang, i say JOSH FOR MOD!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
1 more vote for PAINT thumup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I vote for P47IN he is really cool and never flames plus 3000+ posts:rolleyes: Also menace should be a smart parts moderator.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Oh boy. :rolleyes:

He really isn't moderator material, in my opinion.

What'd he do, pay you to type this? Jeesh. There are a thousand MUCH better candidates for the job than this P4IN7 B4LLS fellow.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya plus you were rude to me on AIM PaintballerX. Callin me a little kid that is annoying when all I wanted to know was who you were. Sheesh, and no you don't know P47N So don't say that he wouldn't be a good mod. By the way, I need alcohol too:rolleyes:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crazycocker would be a great mod!! He would kick peoples asses when they need to be kicked!!!

·
Banned
901 Posts
In order...

Andrew: hell, I dunno, TequilaBird maybe? He's about the only one I see on this forum who should or could be a moderator, even among the current moderators (with a few exceptions, of course).

airsoft_guy: well, for one thing, he's not nearly mature enough to be good in a job as a moderator. Not a flame on your person P4IN7, just an observation. Then again, I do have a decade on 95% of you, so it's mostly just my nature as an adult to be mature.

CrazyCocker: sorry if I was rude, but I really dislike people IMing me and asking who I am. If you want to IM me, you should know who I am in the first place. Otherwise, don't contact me. I have nothing against you, but at that time I had about 15 IM windows popping up all over the place, and when that happens it's bound to make anyone a bit snappy.

A moderator should be someone who knows technical information about paintball, or who at least has been in the game long enough to not always go with popular opinion, and to research things on his or her own.

Someone like me, for instance. ;) Of course, I've already got my hands full with my other two forums that I mod, so I suppose I'm outta the picture. :)

-Mike

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i vote for anyone who can get that scary guy off of sabman's sig'

Jk my vote goes to p4intb4lls

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
PaintballerX said:
CrazyCocker: sorry if I was rude, but I really dislike people IMing me and asking who I am. If you want to IM me, you should know who I am in the first place. Otherwise, don't contact me. I have nothing against you, but at that time I had about 15 IM windows popping up all over the place, and when that happens it's bound to make anyone a bit snappy.

-Mike
you said you dont want anyobdy IM'ing you if they dont know you. Then why do you have your AIM SN in your sig? Normally people do that to get people to talk to them. In your sig it says Contact Informaion: Then your AIM Sn. So if you only want people you know IM'ing you, then why are you giving away your SN? Why dont you just send it to the people you know so the people you dont know wont have it? Then your problem will be solved!!!

Originally posted by PaintballX
Someone like me, for instance. Of course, I've already got my hands full with my other two forums that I mod, so I suppose I'm outta the picture.

-Mike

whew! well thats a relief cuz you know we were all going to vote for you!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but...

When moderators are chosen for the job, it is a discussion by the current moderators themselves. The only times we give moderator positions to people are when we have a need for them (a new forum being created, for instance) or a lot more members join and the forums need an extra pair of eyes to watch over them.

As far as I know there is no current need, but when the time comes we nominate people ourselves and we vote on it. If you're a particularly outstanding member that shows real committment and knowledge in the forums, you just might find yourself on that short list :D thumup:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts