7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know yall like other things besides paintball

Here are some of the things I like!

Need pics of my other guns and knives

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I can has firearms as well. In the waiting process to be a concealed carry instructor as well, I passed the class, now I just have to wait for approval(1-2 months). thumup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
What game is that Toxic?

Since I got bored of xbox and I'm on my computer for paintball forums, facebook, etc. I've been playing a lot of online games, like I used to when I was much younger. My favorite was Maplestory but I have a Mac now and can't play it without parallels which makes everything too laggy to play.

I even went back to RUNESCAPE yesterday because I was so bored. Game is even worse than it used to be, but fun.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
but do you have an xbox live account?

you pay monthly because they are constantly (and i mean round the clock every day) working on making it better, balancing it properly, and creating new content.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
WoW was funtimes for a while. I thoroughly enjoyed vanilla and BC. Raiding after that was thoroughly meh, and I eventually lost interest.

·
Registered
109 Posts
but do you have an xbox live account?

you pay monthly because they are constantly (and i mean round the clock every day) working on making it better, balancing it properly, and creating new content.
also why I stopped my membership. After it runs out I'll be done, and looking to maybe pick up a ps3.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
hard modes are still a challenge, but yea the easy normal modes i find a bit insulting
hard modes were the only redeeming feature after content was super nerfed. i mean, come on, we cleared the new lolnaxx in a night or two wearing tier6 and new blues. I really think that difficulty in BC was just right. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
BC required class stacking and other shenanigans to clear the top tier content. Several fights REQUIRED specific classes for multiple fights; it seemed good at the time, but looking back, i'd like to be able to bring players because they are good, not because they play a certain class.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
yes, perhaps, but should every random scrub guild be able to completely clear current content? that's the argument, and nowadays, blizz says yes. me, i'm not so sure. heck, my little guild was only halfway through sunwell before wotlk - we didn't see it all, and i'm still not complaining. shrug. whatever brings in the bacon, i guess.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can has firearms as well. In the waiting process to be a concealed carry instructor as well, I passed the class, now I just have to wait for approval(1-2 months). thumup:
Very cool!
As soon as I turn 21, I'm going to apply for my CC permit

1 - 20 of 51 Posts