Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, bought this several months ago now over on the nation. Paid a premium because it's custom anno and has the 4B kit. Board has issues (constantly blinks green) although it functions. It also won't cycle properly below ~140 psi. With the premium I paid for it, I'm simply not willing to waste more money on repairing it. Should be an easy repair, most likely noid needs cleaning and problem with the wiring harness. I'm simply not willing to spend the money. Has a CP direct mount on/off, CP v2 reg, Angel LCD grips, and a 4B bolt. Does actually function, but because of the issues I'm selling it as non-functional, however it's an expensive non-functional due to the 4B. $125 shipped to the continental US, firm. Will consider trades but don't NEED anything else so not willing to add for anything, but you can still offer. Barrel is a Freak with no inserts.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, the eyes work. I don't know WHAT causes the board to blink green. However, my OTHER Quest that I removed the board from, and put into here, now works normally again after being without any power for 24+ hours. So it's something causing the board to flash, that's why I suspect the wiring harness has a short in it. But the eyes actually work just fine.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Necropost....but was this one of the trifade quests? I remember it was nice but not sure of the exact color. I there is one up for sale on pbn right now, its yellow blue and green I believe.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts