Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Awwww **** they got a field at motor world now? ATS is decent but steer clear of Hotshots. Before I moved, they quit carrying HPA and the field was never anything to brag about. The staff were nice but when I went they had no HPA, no Chrono, and they asked us if we minded reffing our own games. Reffing ourselves was ok cuz we play fair but no HPA and a broken chrono....that place is just waiting to cave.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
i live in suffolk and me and my cuz punk_pntballar and a couple of friends are goin 2 be tryin out mastrblasters and sm place in hampton not sure of the name he kows so yeah but as u know we play speedball

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
anyone else in the va area?

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
kenny_1491 said:
i live in suffolk and me and my cuz punk_pntballar and a couple of friends are goin 2 be tryin out mastrblasters and sm place in hampton not sure of the name he kows so yeah but as u know we play speedball
the place in hampton is the paintball store and when r u gonna go there, im oging today

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
umm not sure not this weekend though but yeah i knew it was something along the lines of that my cuz (punk_pntballar) and i were talking about making a trip to there when he comes up so i don't know when it'll be but soon because ive heard that its a good place to go. what do u think of it or is it your first time going there?

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
kenny_1491 said:
umm not sure not this weekend though but yeah i knew it was something along the lines of that my cuz (punk_pntballar) and i were talking about making a trip to there when he comes up so i don't know when it'll be but soon because ive heard that its a good place to go. what do u think of it or is it your first time going there?

well my first time there was actualy party where everyone used rental guns, and it was really fun. it took some getting used to, but after the first couple of rounds u get the hang of the feild. when i went yesterday i played with a totally differnt crowd. i was using a pirhana and just about every one else had an A-5 with the e trigger, or an angel, or an ion, so it is really a differnt game when you ahve people with really fast guns. plus in the first couple of games you will probaly make some kind of mistake as to where you are standing, and where ppl can shoot you from. yesterday i thot my team controlled a tower across from me so im sitting in a little cubby shooting ppl running on the first floor, when someone takes the tower and goes through 2 hoppers on me. just remember to stay with at least 1 person and move a lot. also try and take key places in the arena first. i hope you and ur cuz get to go, i love it their and i go almost once a week

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
yeah i asked my dad about the upcoming weekend unfortunately he said no but hey what is ur aim so itll be easier 2 talk instead of posting and waiting well mine is knny1491 so catch u on aim

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
punk_pntballar said:
Is masterblasters any good?
yeah i have been wonderig that to me and my dad took a ride out there over the summer to check out te field and all i saw was 1 huge barrell field or something along the lines of that i havea terrible mmory but im sure it was a barrell field

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
enalsisiht said:
well my first time there was actualy party where everyone used rental guns, and it was really fun. it took some getting used to, but after the first couple of rounds u get the hang of the feild. when i went yesterday i played with a totally differnt crowd. i was using a pirhana and just about every one else had an A-5 with the e trigger, or an angel, or an ion, so it is really a differnt game when you ahve people with really fast guns. plus in the first couple of games you will probaly make some kind of mistake as to where you are standing, and where ppl can shoot you from. yesterday i thot my team controlled a tower across from me so im sitting in a little cubby shooting ppl running on the first floor, when someone takes the tower and goes through 2 hoppers on me. just remember to stay with at least 1 person and move a lot. also try and take key places in the arena first. i hope you and ur cuz get to go, i love it their and i go almost once a week

cool ill be alittle better off when i get my new gun but im stuck with a crappy spyder pilot 05 so yeah but im goin to be gettin somethig better(maybe a b2k or a diablo wrath not sure) sometime soon but thanks for the info.

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
kenny_1491 said:
yeah i asked my dad about the upcoming weekend unfortunately he said no but hey what is ur aim so itll be easier 2 talk instead of posting and waiting well mine is knny1491 so catch u on aim

mine is enalsisiht/ but im probaly changing soon, so ill tell u when i do

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
ok thats cool catch u on aim

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
r u on right now?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts