Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im looking to buy a phantom and im wondering why the phantoms without stock have all negative or less positive reviews? I know that they aren't as pimp as stock class, but is there any difference in performance? I plan to get the backbottle valve with a remote line. Occasionaly i will switch it up with 12 grams "i already have an adapter" The reason im doing this is because i've heard phantoms are the best and don't want to waste time with crap when i have the cash, and im not sure im good enough to play stock just yet. Eventually i look forward to getting a stock but now im wondering why the pgp2 is preferred over the phantom without the stock? For a $150 difference what is the diference? Or would a phantom still be my best bet?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Stock class doesnt mean you use a "rifle" type stock when you play. It just means that you use 12 gram's and a 10-15 round feed tube horizontal to the breech. Some people like the "rifle" type stocks so that they can keep the gun steady for a better shot. But if you are playing speedball it is hard to stay tight in your bunker.

·
12,110 Posts
The definition of stock class means you use 12 gram CO2's and that the CO2 adapter takes a certain amount of turns to eject a spent CO2.. And you can't have autopump.. Google for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts