Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was a DD (i have no idea what it stands for) dance tonight, but it is all girls and the girls invite the guys. One of my best friends got invited and i didnt. =( =( .I feel so left out =( =(

BTW i dont feel that bad, but i was left out of something which is not cool

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
welcome to my world

·
Registered
917 Posts
This advice is too late, but...

You should have freakin' asked a chick out. Just b/c the "rules" say you can't, doesn't mean the chick won't appreciate it. Nobody like being the one to ask, and grils are especially scared to ask b/c they aren't used to it.

Or you could have just kept hinting like a pansy.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well only some people are DD's (???) so the people that i would have asked were not goin anyway

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
is it like a high school dance, or one of those gay parties where people play GayGay Revolution (DanceDance Revolution)? i dunno wtf a DD dance is...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its some sortof highschool club thing. and it is an actual dance

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im very attractive/popular so it wasnt that....

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
ur vain...maybe thats why no one likes u, shapen up ur attitude

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
zpyro said:
read: I'm 5'2, 278lbs, wear a size 40 pants, have glasses 1/4" thick, teeth like that of an inbred, man-titties, and I smell like b.o. all the time. thus, I have no friends.

seriously, that's a pretty vain thing to say
who are u talkin about

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i was just messin round with the attracive/popular thing though. i personally think im ugly but i have had girls tell me otherwise.

·
Registered
917 Posts
bunkerman14 said:
yea i was just messin round with the attracive/popular thing though. i personally think im ugly but i have had s tell me otherwise.
Don't trust a thing that comes from the mouth of a chick.

If they say you're attractive, they might as well have said nothing. You can never tell when they're lying or not.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
HippoMaster said:
Don't trust a thing that comes from the mouth of a chick.

If they say you're attractive, they might as well have said nothing. You can never tell when they're lying or not.
EXACTLY, girls are always saying im ugly-ass, but i kno its just nothin but lies

D

·
0 Posts
haha the kids in the retarded section of my school or called DD, developemently delayed.. so all ya missed was dancing with down syndrom kids

·
Registered
917 Posts
pbpro115 said:
EXACTLY, s are always saying im ugly-ass, but i kno its just nothin but lies
Lemme rephrase that.

Never trust a compliment that comes from the mouth of a chick.

Sorry, but you're still an "ugly-ass." Don't worry- some chicks dig the pathetic type.

Wow.. I'm in a mean mood today. Oh well. "It's Christmas, it's time for a carol. Time to sing about the little things and <I forget the rest>"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts