Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm a friend with the girl that my friend thinks he is in love with, abd she dose not know it.

So my bro gets me too call her up and see if she likes him too, so I call her talk for a few mins than I’m like do you like Craig <<(The Friend) she says "idk"...talk some more than I ask one more time..."maybe"...I was like WTF dose maybe mean..."do you like him or what"....."Maybe I got to go"

I called him back and told him "maybe" then we are both like WTF dose maybe mean???

Anyone??

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
why the hell doesn't he tell her he has feelings for her... don't do the work for him. Besides, it's a turn off for chicks if you have a friend talk to them for you. Makes him look like a loser.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone, I'm intersted to know what maybe from a girls point of view is...when i use maybe it means yes but i'm not saying yes, for-sure yet thats with every thing not just HO's

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm how is that...my friend is a little *****...and can't talk too girls...so he asked me too...i did'int care...i would have just did it my self if it was me

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
the knot_2 said:
hmm how is that...my friend is a little *****...and can't talk too girls...so he asked me too...i did'int care...i would have just did it my self if it was me
If he can't talk to girls how does he expect to date them? Also, if one of my friends asked me to talk to a girl for him I'd prolly smack them and say no. Not because I'm not a good friend, but because I don't want to make him look like a inconfident dumbass by talking to her for him.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
ok my friend has a girl that likes him not so good looking i might add but all she is doing is controlling him yea he's "whipped"

whenver she calls he stops doing anything else even if he has freinds over and talks to her for over an hour each time.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
wow youre 17, i was going to say youre 13 arent you, just the way this whole story sounds, im surprised you are shocked a girl said, in your words, "idk, maybe," tell your friend to grow a pair

edit: and you arent a pirate

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
kind of stupid on your part... you're putting the girl on the spot and making her feel uncomfortable. you have no right to just call her and demand an answer. tell your friend to grow balls, your 17 as i read earlier in the thread.. why do people POST THEIR PROBLEMS HERE. the only problems ive posted was a period of time with my friends. and i literally had no one to talk to, i even felt stupid after and realized what i did. the mods should just make a rule not to post any of your social problems because this isnt a therapist's office..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts