Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pbf chat and i have decided that these new members are too much.

there's now going to be 4 lounges. all of which will now get very little traffic. all threads will be scattered, and obviously exclusive to certain members.

our proposition is for the following member types:

Administrator

Super Mods
Mods

Supporters

Elder Members
Members

this is too much and will cause too many problems/complications.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Yes. Only one new member type, and only one new lounge. Then it will actually be used.

Did anyone suggest the different lounges? When I suggested os lounge, I meant one forum, not a bunch.

O

·
0 Posts
True that!

Seriously I can view like 446 diffrent lounges now...

O

·
0 Posts
The new colors are retarded, it just makes members feel good inside.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Wes- Nice pick listening to Dragonforce. Powermetal rules.

anyway, I don't think the mods colors should be changed. I think the colors and all the stages should stay. But it shouldn't be automatic. I think it should be based on how much of an impact the user has on the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
My opinion (adding to my other post)...I think there should be more regular members. Like all the senior members stay colored but everyone else stays regular until they reach the senior member status. Just my 2 cents.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
burningcow422 said:
Wes- Nice pick listening to Dragonforce. Powermetal rules.

anyway, I don't think the mods colors should be changed. I think the colors and all the stages should stay. But it shouldn't be automatic. I think it should be based on how much of an impact the user has on the forum.
hell yeh, I just wish that it would fuggin update because I've listened to more music since friday lol.

And the whole your color should be how important you actually are, IT would be cool. But I'm assuming it would take forever to add all the people and such, And how to decide who makes an impact.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts