Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jinjiro said:
Indeed, I concur. I shall have to test out this hypothesis myself to see if it holds true in New York as well as Kansas.

-Jin
Watch out. Kansas is statistically flatter than a pancake, so since you're in New York, you'll have bigger hills, thus meaning bigger walls, thus meaning bigger drops.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rustyness said:
your reason for testing this theory?
It was 4:30am and we had a wall to climb over?? I mean honestly, what other reason might someone have? I got to the top and I was like **** it, I'm just gonna roll over or something. Yeah, that was a bad idea. 12 foot drops hurt.

·
12,110 Posts
Just wait until you go to basic. They have one at Otis AFB called the inverted wall.

Its like a 9 foot wall shaped like this:

/ .

And you start over hoere ^

You gotta run and jump and it hurts the **** out of your chest doing it like 9 times ina row.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alpha said:
Just wait until you go to basic. They have one at Otis AFB called the inverted wall.

Its like a 9 foot wall shaped like this:

/ .

And you start over hoere ^

You gotta run and jump and it hurts the **** out of your chest doing it like 9 times ina row.
"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

:)

Plus, I'm kind of a masochist, pain doesn't bother me.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Title: Wall Climbing
Objective: To see the other side
Procedure: Walk up to the wall, climb it vertically, swing body over top, release
Hypothesis: Pain
Conclusion: When climbing a wall of any height, expect the drop to be equal on the other side

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NYY said:
Title: Wall Climbing
Objective: To see the other side
Procedure: Walk up to the wall, climb it vertically, swing body over top, release
Hypothesis: Pain
Conclusion: When climbing a wall of any height, expect the drop to be equal on the other side
BRILLIANT!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts