Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have a horrible temper when I was younger. Even into highschool the slightest things set me off.. since the latter half of highschool and into university I've really mellowed out and I'd consider myself a pretty chill guy. But, when it comes to video games, no dice.

I've been bored as hell so far during my holiday break so I decided to play COD4 on veteran. I made it through most of it with only a few snags, but now I'm stuck in the last level when you're in that Russian missle base.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just that I sucked at the game, but that's not the problem, it's just impossible. They some how manage to get head shots while shooting through smoke screens and flashbangs and are able to smoke me when I peek half an inch around a corridor.. not too mention even when you do make it through that section you don't get another check point until you abort the missles and the one time that I got through there, I ran outta time.

man oh man, frustrating.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nvm, beat it. haha.

was still frustrating though.

·
Wishes to play Pball moar
493 Posts
Omg, i know how you feel. I get so frustrated with video games. the slightest things set me off. like on CoD4 multiplayer in hardcore mode, i got so angry i punched a hole in the wall....i had more deaths than kills.its bad i know. i'm trying to stop and chill out. But veteran on cod4 is ridiculous...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I somehow manage to not get mad, i used to get real pissed but I like fixed it somehow... But I do know that part you're talking about, I died a lot at that part.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't get mad, normally i don't get mad. I just turn the xbox off n go to my computer :D
yeah, after a while I just give up and walk away, but I'm too damned stubborn and refuse to admit defeat, haha.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Lol, yeah when I had a Playstation 1 I used to press reset everytime I was about to lose a mission lol, those were the times, now it takes too long on the xbox 360 and you can't do that online :\

1 - 8 of 8 Posts