Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my very stock, type x from system x, her's the question... upgrade it and eventually swap bodies, or just start from scratch and sell this?

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
sell it and get another, from all ive seen sissy X cockers breakdown constantly, so id go with a ccm series 5 the best mech around imo

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
noobie has the best avatar on this forum lol. But I would get a new gun if you can. I dont like the system X cockers. Nice fireworks though... you could sell those at school and make enough for a new gun without selling this.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
6.5 on the gun 1 on the pussy fireworks. those are jumping jacks, a crappy fountain, roller coasters, large bottle rockets and a multi shot tube, am i right?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the fireworks are all i can get in colorado, and they still aren't legal. Nothing that leaves the ground or makes noise..... i gave myself a 4/10

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Syetm -0 X = Not kool.

And a bunch of people have that avatar in the site. Like me :), got rid of my pop-ups one for it

IF i was you i'd sell it, Get a 2k3 Vert or Super stock, and Use ne extra cash you have for upgrades :)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
nightstalker88 said:
why doesa everyone have blue guns? u would think people would paint their guns a diff color for better camo
wow that made my day.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Eh, I dig the Veangence 'Cockers. It could use some more uniform-looking anno, but I expect that may be fourth-comming. If you got an Eclipseblade or Worrblade, you'd be set for a while. The barrel looks as mean as it needs to (re-anno notwithstanding), so I'd hold onto it.

6.5/10 for the moment, though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not bad
7/10

·
Registered
593 Posts
7/10, nice fireworks, I got quite a few of firecrackers too, cant wait till the 4th of July!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts