Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 18281

Just got this today. I was part of the original preorder but ended up needing the cash ASAP so I had to sell my spot just before they finally shipped. A year of waiting and then to come up short oh well when the government says they want their tax money...well they want their damn tax money so what can you do? It's a Retro 7 by Avratech and it is part of the first run of 50 and two numbers shy of my original number. I'm a Nelson guy through and through and this is bar none the best shooting and feeling Nelson I have ever owned or used. I've so far only been lighting up things in my backyard but it points on target naturally, the pump action is short and snappy and the trigger is just perfect. I'm going to put in some field time on the weekend and see how I like it then but so far I am more than impressed.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite. Ok actually it's not even close it's a remake of the Nelspot 007. It has a few modern twists like a Freak bored barrel, autococker threading, totally redesigned 45 grip, mostly Phantom internals, quick changer, standard bottom mount for CA setup and quite a few things I'm forgetting. The best part is that it is still compatible with Nelspot parts as well.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
That is sick. I was looking st buying one of the spots just before they opened up but i some how talked myself out of it :/
Either way nice gun and great way to play some paintball

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A few have come up for sale but they are holding their value so there goes the idea of playing pump to save money. :eek:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The entire anno process was a bit of a gong show the original anno company screwed up and a lot of the work ended up having to be redone by the Tonsixers so that is why the colour match is ever so slightly off. Still the Tons do the best anodizing work around so in the end it worked out.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice, that thing is clean, i like it
I like it too it hasn't been out of my sight since I got it Saturday can't come soon enough I'm even desperate enough to take it on a speedball field. I hate inflatables but stockclass in the winter is a lesson in futility you'll get maybe 10 good shots out of a 12gram. =(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Whatever that thing in the bottom picture is, I kinda want to hang it on my wall.
It's a tree branch...for hanging on your wall - I picked four of them up. Regular price $175ea....BassPro clearance price? $20ea....NICE!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts