·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wont lie, I clicked it.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Next time you get it, right click it and get the image properties. Then come back here and wrap it with IMG tags so that those of us who have not seen it, can.

Until I can see it I have no comment.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mspainter said:
Next time you get it, right click it and get the image properties. Then come back here and wrap it with IMG tags so that those of us who have not seen it, can.

Until I can see it I have no comment.
I took a screenshot of the damned thing.. what do you mean you cant see it

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I am not mentally challenged, and I do not see why you come in here just to flame me.

What I meant by I cannot see it, is that i cannot click it myself. If you follow those steps then everyone one this forum can click it, just like we came across it on a site.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
mspainter said:
I am not mentally challenged, and I do not see why you come in here just to flame me.

What I meant by I cannot see it, is that i cannot click it myself. If you follow those steps then everyone one this forum can click it, just like we came across it on a site.

Cannot SEE and cannot CLICK are not interchangeable, and you should understand that noone would get why you couldn't see it. You worded your sentence wrong and just stop being so sensitive.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mspainter said:

If i did wrap it in image tags, then you still would see the image and that's it. It would only become "clickable" if you wraped URL tags around it as well

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts