Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
But will it save me money on car insurance?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I know my limits...id get in to much trouble with one of those and probably fry my heart or eyes.

·
Registered
830 Posts
shens. did you read the "things it can do"... one of them is open cut healing power. :dodgy:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
id get the top one in the "advanced" column... the 55mw version...because a user said that he used his to pop baloons ;)

thats 209.99

or id get the 159.99 version....

dang those are cool

·
Registered
292 Posts
everybody come over to my house!!! we're wrighting our names on the moon!!!

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
The red pulsar is mine or the 159.99 classic I can't decide. ;)

Once I buy it and recieve it I'll get pics and vids..

How I'm buying it you ask? I'ma work it off for my dad, he's gonna purchase.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
paintchick15 said:
shens. did you read the "things it can do"... one of them is open cut healing power. :dodgy:

That's because it cauterizes the wound (basically burns it shut). Hospitals do the same thing. It does work, I had it done to stop nosebleeds as a child.

By the way, I'm thinking of getting the $310.00 extreme or the $260.00 Advanced, but I hate ordering from places I know nothing about.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
doomsday said:
That's because it cauterizes the wound (basically burns it shut). Hospitals do the same thing. It does work, I had it done to stop nosebleeds as a child.

By the way, I'm thinking of getting the $310.00 extreme or the $260.00 Advanced, but I hate ordering from places I know nothing about.

Ive been thinking about the same actually... (and for a second considered selling my wrath to buy one)... but than i scrapped that idea.... the 310.00$ model is the "starphaser" and after reading some of the things on the forum it is the best "bang" for your buck....

Edit: check it out ;) http://forum.wickedlasers.com/viewtopic.php?t=1258

1 - 20 of 44 Posts