Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Can't Think Of Anything
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey.

i'm WTB this game, but a factor that affects my decisison is offline game, does the game have it?

and why every1 says that the game sucks?

thanks for answering

·
Registered
13 Posts
it has offline and online play

i own the game for the 360

offline play is great but gets repetitive (what do you expect)

online play is where its at

but i feel they could have made it harder for people to just spray paintballs and run

there is always a team that just rushes and u cant hit them

personally, i think they made the guns way to innacurate and paintball speed way 2 slow

·
Registered
213 Posts
This game gets ridiculously repetitive. I ran through it, and haven't really played it much since then. I played 1 online multiplayer game and didn't enjoy it. The only bad thing, other than being repetitive, is the fact that you can win every round by just running and randoming firing. I would say atleast half the levels I played I just ran to the other teams flag while shooting. And I would win crazy fast. What makes it soo easy to do this is the ability to "cheat". It's extremely easy to wipe EVERY hit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah.

im not pissed off with my purchase cuz i got it for free at freepaintballgear.tk

but yeah, they have to take away cheating, increase accuracy, increase ball speed

way too hard to shoot a moving target

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Sounds like it ain't got **** on Greg Hastings. I remember playing that with all the PBFers on here. Good times.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I have it, it's ok, but I wish I would have just waited for it to hit the $5 bargain bin.

Offline play is one player only, that urked me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts