Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out this chicks piercing. its freakin crazy! told her to get some chains so i got somethin to hang onto next time im in her room :p

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/KS_football/o****.jpg

look to the left and right of her belly button. one's silver, and one's black

EDIT: fill in the stars with another word for poop

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
idk, hard to see. Sickest one ive seen were these girls had piercings all down there back and side area. They were just these little ring piercings sticking out, in 2 columns. But then they took fabric and wove it in and out all over there back and sides so it looked like a shoe lace. It was sick.

·
Registered
581 Posts
666paintballer said:
idk, hard to see. Sickest one ive seen were these girls had piercings all down there back and side area. They were just these little ring piercings sticking out, in 2 columns. But then they took fabric and wove it in and out all over there back and sides so it looked like a shoe lace. It was sick.
jeez that sounds extremely wierd and painfull

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
666paintballer said:
that would be a corset piercing

and skate i am getting that info for ya hopefully i will have it tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts