Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
543 Posts
i would get pissed about that. Not being able to hear the coach because a bunch of *** 9yr are blowing whistles. if that happens for PSP im going to get very upset

·
Registered
83 Posts
Some of the cards show pictures of bunkers that are hot.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i'm not sure how I feel about sideline coaching and stuff like that- being on the sideline and telling the players where everyone is is kinda cheap... idk, i gotta think about it

·
Banned
136 Posts
have you guys even been to an nxl match? (not u paint i know u know what ur talkin bout) but it's awesome. its so intense, except there's people who dont know what they're talking about yelling on the sidelines. definately something you gotta check out

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
I love when someone take the snake and you see the coach start screamin and jumpin up and down and pointin at him...lol BUt actually NXL is startin to become more of the "mainstream" type of paintball.

·
Registered
410 Posts
DBD said:
Rules to xball
1. Wipe every shot you can.
2. Have a ramping board.
3. Shoot as much paint as you can as fast as you can.
4. Swear at the refs.
5. Yell at pod*****es.
6. Overshoot to no end.
quoted for emphasis

pro xballers = *****es (no offense to anyone who plays xball on a competitive level here but some of the pro xballers piss me off)

now playing xball at the local field with some good teams is fun but once the overshooting and the cheaters and whiners come in its no fun anymore

which is why i would prefer plaiyng nppl over nxl

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yea, i feel the same way
plus those damn x-ball buzzers goin "mehhhhhh.." would bug me too much
idk, in a few years i'll prolly consider playing some nppl events, but thats in like 5 years lol
i think playing just to win, not have fun playing the sport is pointless(unless yuo get paid to win) because it takes all the fun outta the sport. When I play tournies, I play to have a good time, and get some good balling in.

·
Banned
136 Posts
competitive xball is cool to watch too. Sucks that the refs were terrible, they were all riding tyler mcclusky's ass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts