Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some nice NY/North PA senarios? Me and a few friends are hoping that we can get one in next summer. Just post some that you tought were really nice.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
theres some good ones at skirmish in PA, theres a holloween one, then another one in november(i think?) that recreates a battle in Russia against the Nazis. Plus theres D-day in the summer, too. Its in Jim Thorpe PA; skirmish.com

i wanna find some closer to home for me though, so i hoe some one else knows some.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
D-day, world record game. Captain Carl's Iraqi War scenario. Couple others that I can't think of right now.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
dfdtrumpet said:
theres some good ones at skirmish in PA, theres a holloween one, then another one in november(i think?) that recreates a battle in Russia against the Nazis. Plus theres D-day in the summer, too. Its in Jim Thorpe PA; skirmish.com

i wanna find some closer to home for me though, so i hoe some one else knows some.
October - Castle Keep
March - Battle Of Stalingrad
July - D-Day
Sept - WRG

Also i believe Carl's scenario is in November, but it's gonna suck. He doesn't have enough room. The guy only has like 6 woodsball fields, and they're really small.

- Brian

·
Registered
288 Posts
theres one going on saturday in NY at fury paintball furypaintball.net btw any1 going to it?

·
Registered
288 Posts
cool man look for me Ill have a reallly big GREEN duffel bag

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's a quick rundown of NY/NJ/PA games that I'm attending this season- hopefully you'll be able to get some ideas from this list

FEBRUARY
20 Battle of Hathe / PB Missions

APRIL
2-3 Holy Grail / EMR
16-17 Viper Event / USANA
30-5/1 Conquest / EMR

MAY
7 Death Before Dishonour / HVII
14-15 Viper Event / USANA
21-22 Black Cat Event / PB Quest (Sodus NY)
28-29 TDB / EMR

JUNE
6-12 OK D-DAY
25-26 Western Worr / EMR

JULY
31 When Trumpets Fade / HVII

As well, West Point thows a fun scenario usually in April- but no date has been confirmed for that event.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Castle Conquest

Best game all year... Unless Western Worrs can match it. I'm pretty much exclusively EMR, but I might show up at some other fields from time to time.

As for the cost, you just gotta know how to limit yourself. I can do round trip to EMR everything included sub-$100. That's fuel for 7 hours of driving, admission, paint, air, food, everything. But I play all weekend. You play a tournament, you're looking at around $20-$30 per game. I won't even try to make the obvious cost efficiency comparison. Also, if you want to save money, just carry less paint. Do you need half a case on your back for scenario ball? Doubtful. Just don't try to hit everything that moves. If it's 100 yards away, let it go...

Anyone that goes to EMR, I shoot a gold/black phantom and wear yellow. My girlfriend shoots a purple 'mag and wears purple. We'll be rollin' with our posse in a white motor home. Pretty easy to ID. Feel free to say hi if you see me walking around and we'll get together for a beer or something. I'll make Quest and Castle Conquest for sure and I'll decide what else after those two games.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts