Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
ya^^^^^^ if you are looking for a 30-50 doller barrel you should just go for the j&j ceramic barrel.its very accurate on most gun and if you go to pbreview.com then you type in j&j ceramic and they give you results on people reviews check that out and your choice of that barrel.

-chris

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
night sticks and whispers are prety much the same exact thing

but i agree with them^ the ceramic and teardrop are better barrels

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
I'm going to go against the flow (not to be a butt or anything like that, I just like the barrel) and say that this is an excellent barrel. Very quiet. It works on my 98 Custom and has given me the quietest (non-Compressed Air) 98 that I've ever seen. I have had no problems with accuracy at all. I love that barrel. I wouldn't hesitate to get it if I were you. It should also work very well on your Spyder e99. I wouldn't worry about what everybody says about it. I doubt most have played with it. I have played with both a Nyte Stik and a J&J Ceramic and I still prefer the Nyte Stik.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Out of all the barrels I've owned or used 32 has never impressed me much. Go with the Cp 1 piece, J&J ceramic or if you're looking to spend a little more money, the lapco bigshot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts