Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
if you get the gun try your best to get a bolt kit as fast as you can...its pretty bad at the gas hogging. Id love to get the gun back. one of my favorite guns of all time.
notice mine has a freak kit full bolt kit none with he and derl bolt. very nice gun ended up shooting a big old nitro duct tank just to feed it on the games I played back.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
NYX trixes are nice, If u get one, try and get one w/ the old external eyes if u wana put a ramping chip in it ;)

if u don't want a ramping chip, get one with internal eyes, no need for tadao board though, the eggi boards are fast as they are

Also look into a nice Bolt kit, and some cosmetic upgrades.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont care about air effeciency, this will just be a backup gun to my timmy. and it would be realllllly cool if i got one that is black with the green skull and green x. ill prolly get it custom annoed. cause that would just look so pimp.. looked on pbn, very limited videos. where is that video of that one lil asian guy firing the nyx off his balcony, i think he was on nyx. that was a good vid that was on this sight like a year ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts