Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i just saw O.A.R a couple nights ago... the show was incredible. Ari Hest opened for them, he has a song on the Shrek 2 soundtrack but most of you probably have never heard of him, but he was actually really good.

Anyways, O.A.R. kicked ass as they always do, pretty much did the staple songs but they did some older stuff.

But the best part of the whole show was a 10 min rendition of Hey Jude which was simply INCREDIBLE. O.A.R., Ari Hest both took part in it, and then The Killers randomly showed up and sang in it to. It was amazing. I was hoping the killers would do mr. brightside, but they didn't. oh well, it was a great concert.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
O.A.R. is this shiznit dude. I've been following them since '99 and have gone to every one of their Cincinnati area concerts since and it's always incredible. Their Halloween show at the Cintas Center in 2003 was awesome, they were all dressed up and they had a group opening up for them that was just like Bob Marley and the Wailers. They always tap when they are in concert, and the fact that they're from Ohio makes it all the more worthwhile because when they go there they feel like they're home (since they are from both OH and MD).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts