Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Basically, OJ's stuff (sports stuff, signed footballs and the like) were somehow in these two guys' possession (how exactly they got the stuff is debatable) and OJ grabbed a few other guys and a gun or two and went to "reclaim" his stuff.

Two guys set up shop in a hotel, OJ was in vegas for a wedding, he grabbed his crew, came in, threw the guys up against the wall, a gun was pulled, and they nabbed all the stuff they wanted (put it in pillowbags).

His defense was that "I was just trying to get my stuff back. I didn't want anything bad to happen." Which, as the judge pointed out, is complete BS because if he was just trying to get his stuff back, why didn't he go in and ask for it/ call the cops if he thought it was stolen property?

IMO, he prolly sold the stuff off back in the 90's when he was bankrupted by the trial fees and whatnot, and was pissed off that he had to lose everything, so when he heard that there was a bunch of his stuff sitting out on a table in a hotel, he decided he was gonna take some of it back.

he's looking at 9 years minimum until parole, maximum of 33 years.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Karma is a ***** when you're against it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I think the punishment was highly excessive. People can actually kill somebody and not get that much time.

The judicial system is ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts