Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant take the rain any more. I live in mass and it has been raining fr like a month with no signs of stopping. Anyone in new england who feels my pain.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I feel you. This rain sucks dude, we havent had a nice weekend in a while..

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Yeah it's like 96 today and no clouds at all. Actually there has been like no rain for weeks.

Again, <3 for the Midwest. New England is the last place I would want to live.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I used to live there, but moved cause of my dad's job. Texas is a WHOLE lot better, despite the heat. Everyday I can go swimming in a bath, otherwise known as my pool. It gets up to around 93* in there since it's darkbottom.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
<3 for florida, even if it does rain its rarely for more than a half hour

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
It has been raining here off and on scene monday morning here. and Sun was the perfect day to go out and play a few games.

But your right the rain sucks even when paintballing

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
doobster said:
I cant take the rain any more. I live in mass and it has been raining fr like a month with no signs of stopping. Anyone in new england who feels my pain.
try 2 years ago in the Ny/nj area when we had a total of 6 sunny days in 4 months. the rest was just rain. that was when nppl took place in nj too, and it was muddy as hell

·
Registered
920 Posts
Another mainer here.. Its been raining straight for over a week. Sorta sucks, but I havent really had any outdoor activities, so it doesnt really bother me. What does suck is that we have a freaking nor' easter coming. For those of you who dont know what that is, it is 40-50 mph winds, with either rain in teh summer or snow in the winter. And LOTS of it. Really sucks.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts