Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in some deeeep ****. im in some deep **** (sing). well im datin this girl, been datin her for awhile now and she had NEVER done anything with a guy except made out with one other guy. now usually not my type lol, but shes damn fine and an all around awesome girl. anyways...

i guess her parents found out about me and her foolin around hand, fingering. just that kinda stuff. nothin major well they a ****in pissed to say the least. according to her words they said "they are horribly dissapointed in her because they may expect that from her brother but not her." and i am not their "most favorite person in the world right now". her parents said that she cant come over to my house wen its just me and her (even tho parents'd be there) and we cant even go to my house we have to go to hers. so yea they ended up like makin her cry before the end of the speech. and i really dont know what to do. imnot gonna leave her. but should we still hang out as much as we used to or let it kinda blow over first? and what should i say to her dad (or god help me her mom) if they want to 'talk' about this? idk wat id do! haha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp pbf heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Funny story, the same thing happened to me. Except I took her virginity away and took her 120 miles away from her home to do it at my place. I have a long distance realationship with my gf but i still manage to see her on a weekly basis and talk to her daily. We have been goin out on a daily basis now and i swear to you this is exactly how it started for us too. I took her over to santa cruz from sonoma and we fooled around and ****ed, after about a month her parents found out and flipped out on her. I then nobbaly voulenteered to meet her parents to settle things out. Upon doing so I gained some respect from them and now I see her often and im slowly but surley gaining there trust. That all happened 6 months ago and all i can say is just give it some time. Time heals everything. Even in extreme instances like mine.

·
Registered
754 Posts
i'd say kick her a few times in the knee....let her be immobile..so you have more of an excuse to go to her house...then gain her parents trust..if everything goes as planned..you'll be screwing her mom before the day is over...hahah..i'm kidding...but honestly..just to talk to them. say you made a mistake. that always works..ask them.
"We've all made mistakes,havent we? I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
PaintBallBryan said:
i'd say kick her a few times in the knee....let her be immobile..so you have more of an excuse to go to her house...then gain her parents trust..if everything goes as planned..you'll be screwing her mom before the day is over...hahah..i'm kidding...but honestly..just to talk to them. say you made a mistake. that always works..ask them.
"We've all made mistakes,havent we? I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."
But that'd make it sound like he was going to stop touching their daughter. I have a feeling that isn't the case AND the parents wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
ok first of all how did her parents find out about this happening? an dif i were i would just pack up and split town like a mo lol.

im kidding.

i would let some time go by and then confront her parents
and dont be scared

a sort of similar thing happend to me except i pantsed my nextdoor neghibor and her parents ur fricken MAD :devil: and there big christian belivers i mean there hard core christian. So to make a long story short her parents said she could'nt hang out with me and anyone i hang out with because i'm a bad influince to her and all of my friends. It would'nt have been so bad but her little sister and little brother were right there.

·
Registered
629 Posts
First off...her parents are annoying...i mean my god, but I guess they think its for the best, and they are concerned about her. Above all, you have to remember that they aren't doing it to spite you....though it may seem like that at times.

Basically, whenever you see her or something and are alone, talk to her about it and then you two decide together what you want to do about it. Ive got a friend going through the same thing...a little more extreme though, her dad set their house's caller ID to block my friend's calls... :dodgy:

·
Teamless
456 Posts
I got in to trouble last year at school for close to the same thing, my parents wee who I was working for the respect back. I still dont get how suspension is a punishment.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts