Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts

Jesus tap dancing in a sidecar while wacking off to clown **** Christ, thats a lot of money.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
hmm, that looks like what we take out of the change machines at the laundry mat. Small bills like that, then we bundle them up and bring them to the bank. Maybe they have a few change or vending machines or something and do the same thing? Or, maybe they broke into a few change machines and are on the way to the bank? Anyway, if it is from change machines it isn't more then $20,000. I've taken 4 pails full to the bank and it turned out to be only $14,000.

By the way, a 5 gallon pail full of quarters is only about 3 grand. Learned that from rolling quarters from the mat. thumup:

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
He said there is a piece of paper with it all that has the amount of $260,000 written on it. He said there are more buckets of cash.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Has to be more then just bundles of ones then. Even after two weeks of not cleaning the machines I've never taken that much out. Maybe they just cleaned out their bank account0?

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
doomsday said:
Has to be more then just bundles of ones then. Even after two weeks of not cleaning the machines I've never taken that much out. Maybe they just cleaned out their bank account0?
You should read the thread it's quite interesting. Just skip over everyone's posts, except the threadstarter's. His are the only important posts.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Ok, after reading it (wow, like 11 useless pages) i'm guessing it has something to do with buisness or college. Maybe they are transferring funds from the bank to another bank to set up a fund for the future or to pay for college or something. It would help to know what the family does for a living. If they own a store or something like that it would explain a lot. I know a friend of mines father owns a bunch of door and garage door places and he always used to have a ton of money in the house (well over 50,000 a month) until he hired an armored guard to take it from the stores to the bank so he didn't have to do it. Simple buisnesses can take in a larger amount of money then most people (especially young people) can fathom. It is probibly something simple.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
Why cant PBF have this many people in the lounge:

(Users Browsing this Forum: ScottQ, Negative 13, kameleon, [email protected] K, BrEaKcYcLe, -(eXplosive)-, 420HAHA, Demonic Impulse, scotty_2_naughty, MagMan14, lcd0990, playing in traffic, Fernando1378, PBplaya234, moochems, ZeR0 EVOlution, HyperPB234, -PaRaDoX-, taylor492, BronKo, DaveEllis, mofaz, -=X=-Factor13, blazin028, Phish090, __Pwned__, thegreatego, BikerTrash37, Rob218, cpx13, pbguns31, cometpaintballer, Mike_Podoll2k3, Need4Speed, Team_Arsenal, SneakyKindofEvil, snipe99X, tkoschmo, nyy, paintballeata, Peter, ilikechicken1378, FrontBallin, ingenexec, shortshot619, eyee, Coolman018, brettmiller, Elf, PB8907, bob just bob1987, ISeeTheLightItBurns, marv554, ahowle, NoBounce_Mid, DyNaStY212, MuddinPede, Mr.Boathouse, PBfreak7979, FattyMcTrickle, elly44, knucklebone04, ShockerFocker, NitroGlycerine, wheelieboarder, tjc1088, woodsy44, Angelboy123, Street Preacher, cdizzle14, Clemson13, IMPULSEMAN101, norcalkiller, I hate Mods, krazyKarl, cunnimj89US, kenn90, h2kkid, BRETTISRAD, HiddenFile, xXxfatalityxXx, steimway, p8ntballin cole, TokyoKid, lax7892 v.4, IrishMagicHHAHH, guile530, buckeye_man18, Razzy, Not.Eggo, Kliedus, milk and cereal, Baphomet, kinkbyk3s, That_0ne_Kid, Ivan the Terrible, swedish shef, not^XeFx, Badandy443244, not soc4life, cstasny, ChaosTheory2007, iMmOrTaLiTy, MatrixUser6969, King TizUT, penguin_style25, mike8913, Blackeagle13)

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
doomsday said:
hmm, that looks like what we take out of the change machines at the laundry mat.
:
WOW, you hit the nail rite on the head. If you guys havnt been following this, it turns out it was all fake. His parents own two laundry mates,and his friend photoshopped it to mkae it look like more money. Read pages 42-43

1 - 20 of 36 Posts