Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im really bored right now and thought Id make a cool long running thread.
who here rocks the oakleys?
this could be our official pics thread. whether you got jackets or halves or what ever post yours or talk about them or that crap.
======
I personally had never had a pair of real oaks till this summer everytime I went to like new york or D.C. I would pick up a pair of 5 or 6 bucks. The trick there is just telling them that up on X street pick a number they are sellin at a low amount but I like that pair so I will pay you what ever.

sorry im bored these are mine on the computer.

bought when I origonally thought i was getting the cbr in the pic bellow..its really big pic so Ill just post a link.
http://images.traderonline.com/img/5/plcnad/3830458/71362958_1.jpg
discuss.but don't cuss

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I was gonna get a Half-Jacket, Splice or Minute last summer but I got a ridiculous discount on a pair of sunglasses that were way nicer (and more expensive!) so I went with those. Then again, I still wish I wouldn't have been appeased by price, because the Oakleys were bangin.

As you can tell, I'm all about the blue and silver. Fire polarized is pimp too though, but I'm just not orangey.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I get all my sunglasses free.

3-D movie glasses > j00

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I love my Oakelys. I've had them since 3rd grade(I'm in 11th now), and they have never failed me. They've been with me all over the world, and in some harsh conditions. I've evern stepped on them in a few occasions. Nothing happend to them.

·
Registered
371 Posts
i wont spend hundreds on glasses my sunglasses cost like 2 bucks i lose them too much

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
paintballing016 said:
i have the same ones as the first picture on duos
psst those are the same as mine. Im thinking of getting some polar blue lenses for mine just cause I can. Im ticked cause im looking heavy into 2 other bikes and both of which have oaks that would look sweet with them...ones the yamaha r1 which is all blue so I would have loved a pair of splicers in blue...might end up getting another pair now. They have always worked for me out on the sites and stuff even though I refuse to wear them painting.

what did you get duo?

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I have some Fokes, but I don't even wear them anymore. I don't like how I look in sunglasses anymore (maybe I will when I get my ****ing hair cut) but I should probly get some anyways because my eyes get sore when I drive and it pisses me off.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ive got a pair of Rx Big Square Wires i actually just sent them in to get the perscription changed. BTW about a mounth ago i emailed oakley suggesting they make some paintball goggles. they emailed me back and said that it was a good idea and that they'd submit it to they're reasearching department.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^ good kid they already make ski goggles and most types of goggles...even make saftey glasses for me at work...didn't get any but wouldn't be surprised if the market was good for them they could pust out some sweet goggles.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts