Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to think I haven't been on in like 4 years. I miss this place. How is everyone doing (other than the excessive "this place is dead" posts)?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Sad to think I haven't been on in like 4 years. I miss this place. How is everyone doing (other than the excessive "this place is dead" posts)?
haha, your posts used to make me laugh quite a bit.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They were just old images that I had hosted 5+ years ago. I don't have any idea why the broken links weren't displaying for me but I'll take your word for it. Should be fixed now I hope?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seems a lot less active now, and not many of the old faces. I've been reading through a lot of the threads and picking up some stuff, there's still a lot of great information here. I've been out of the game for a while and plan on getting back into it so it's nice to have a jumping off point.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I've been varying degrees of active the entire time I've been here. And it's only supposed to be about 102 for the high this weekend, so it looks like it may be back down to PAINTBALL WEATHER!!

Great since I got the new board in the PM8, so I desperately need to get some paint through it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts