Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?

My first game, got bitten by a goddamn vampire in one of the caves, couldn't find a cure for the life of me. Had to restart.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Played it for about two hours total...got to the first gate to Oblivion (I think?) and couldn't really do anything. I might get around to giving it another shot, but it's really not my kind of game.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I actually really like this game. It sucks if you just make you character to run up and beat the **** out of them because that just doesnt work. After you get a character with magic it is actually really fun. I think the side objectives are more fun then the oblivion gates though. Im like level 36 with 38 hours in the game and i havnt even finished the first gate.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I got to level 5 or so. I was kicking ass.

I know of a hax you can use if you can summon skeletons and ****. If you just sit and summon ****, your conjuration goes up, and like every 5 or 10 conjuration levels you go up a level. It's neat. My buddy went up like 15 levels in an hour doing that.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
beat the mainquest in about 4 days took a couple more to become head of some of the guilds

played it on my 360 with my projector thing up on my wall. nothing like having crystal clear almost lifesize monsters to hack through.

ran into glitches every time i went to that one city with the first gate and the main defender guy who your supposed to storm the castle with would randomly pop up in other cities and start attacking people and like yelling. kind of odd

and i cheated and used the glitch where you bribe with one guy and give him like 2k, kill him, pay a fine and then you can look his body as many times as you want. i had like 5 million to work with so it was fun being able to buy anything I wanted

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Its not really a good idea to level up too fast though. My account has almost 30 hours on it but it is level 6. At level 6, I have almost 100 str, and 100 endurance, and 60 luck. It makes a REALLY strong charachter if you pick your major skills as things you never do. Look up some guides on making a slow level charachter, its pretty cool. You get to see lots of different cretures than if you just fast level.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts