Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So when trying to install the CP trigger for a test fit, I came across a few problems.

The CP VS/Azodin trigger have an area in front of the travel adjustment screw that will not let it sit in the frame

Solution?
Remove the nub

The stock trigger was very wide, and the width of the trigger itself prevented it from going into the slot cut into the trigger frame where the micoswitch is mounted. The CP trigger is much thinner, and is actually just the right width to get wedged into the slot.

Solution?
Take a small file to the frame and remove metal

:)

CP Trigger test fit with supplied screws and stuff

Will be getting conical screws to mount this trigger soon, and the frame has been tapped and is ready to go

You might be able to see that the trigger stop screw does not contact anything and is basically unusable as it is.
My easy fix will be to screw a nut onto the stop screw!

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
And here's the new RPM with the CP trigger installed!

If you can see, I actually removed the trigger stop set screw! The trigger is long enough to actually hit the bottom of the trigger frame, but won't get stuck, so I think that's good enough
:p

Also have the REX Type-R valve in there (nylon seal for the valve pin), and I just need one more thing for the pillow bolt modification and to ramp the bolt inlet.
The bolt inlet is surprisingly strange. It's recessed all the way back where the bolt pin hole is, so there's a gap that the air could potentially travel backwards in. Will be fixing that as soon as I get the pillow bolt mod all sorted out!

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Parhaps with the F7, but I definitely will say there is a noticeable difference in quality between the RPM and the F8
With that said, for the price that you can get them for, they're unmatched for their fun/mod factor

I'm actually really looking forward to making the pillow bolt
Not digging the flat faced bolt at all, but with the pillow mod, the flat face will be a moot point

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Indeed
Too bad there weren't any people who made upgrades for the RPM and such like Lurker did for the Fusions
:(

On the flip side, that allows me to make my own mods which can be more fun
:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have an operators manual for an odyssey rpm marker? Recently acquired one and the bolt is barely moving. It was never used and I am not sure how to change any electric settings at all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts