Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just realized, both me, sabman and airsoft guy joined in sept 2002. But airsoft has over a 1000 posts and sabman has over 600, i think, but i have like 180.

how the crap did you post so much?!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I came back in September with like 200 posts and look how many posts I have now!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
MrMacDude said:
you cant be proud of that, that only means you have too much time and/or no life.
a lot of us dont have lives so of course thats why, my life is basketball, girls, and paintball (in that order)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh sorry Sabman, thats what i mean though a couple days a ago it was 600.

"parents out of the house for certain, activities;")

ahaha and what might those be airsoft, actaully wait i don't wanna know.

·
Registered
127 Posts
September and 400 here

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i believe its "We got hosed tommy, we got hosed."

·
Registered
302 Posts
sabman has that much because he posts useless sh*t

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
i have 3 posts per day. Thats HEALTHY. 5 is healthy. 10 is NOT!!!!
id like to point out that my favoritest mod has 4 a day, and yet is much more
"active" on the boards than say, sabman or airsoft guy. I have nothing against you guys, but, geeeeeez.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
CrazyCocker said:
I came back in September with like 200 posts and look how many posts I have now!
hahaha sorry man but you had about 600. i copied a post you made to my folder and it saves the post number(it was your first one since you came back)

you had like 654 or something

im not a stalker i just saved a thread

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'm not trieng to be mean or anything. but theres a frikin thread for all this stuff. seriously guys, read the rules and look at the stickys. Im so fed up right now on how many posts I have to edit and move. sorry, just letting off some steam, finals make me so stressed!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Actually it was 200 some because I wasn't here that often before I left, my deat watson.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry guys, yeah i saw the sticky for like # of post but i wasn't really trying to draw attention to me for having a certian amount of posts, i was just pointing out how fast some people get posts and stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.