Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do what you want.... Brag about your team, bash the other teams, but atleast make it intelligent. Also state your team here.

Of course mine is the University of Tennessee volunteers.

Bruce Pearl has turned this team around and im predicting a sweet 16 this year followed by a nation championship in the next 4.

He inherited Buzz Peterson´s players and nows he is finally getting to build his own team.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I'm torn between U of Ill. and Duke. Duke because they've been my favorite team since I was a young one, and U of I because my sister goes there and I'm trying to.

This year Duke is not going to be as much of a force because they lsot like 32190 of their players.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Im gonna stick with Florida, seeing as i'm probably the biggest fan you'll meet,and i'll be there next year. winning the national championship last year and returning all their starters makes them look pretty good if you ask me

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well OSU and UNC are pretty much gonna dominate this season. Ya.. Duke is deff gonna be down this year... but i dont think theyll do to bad. Paulus and McRoberts are going to have to lead the team and Henderson and Nelson are gonna have to step up.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Florida is looking excellent.

Were looking really young at Tennessee this year but Bruce got some sweet talent. Ramar Smith is gonna be the next big thing. I saw him in a practice while he was still getting scouted and that boy has got some skills

Florida is going to be a tough game for us this year.........

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Florida will definetly be good this year.

I root for Syracuse (I was a fan long before they won the championship, I'm not a bandwagoner), so it'll be interesting this year without McNamara. SU has a really good freshman this year (Big East Freshman of the Year, easily), I'm predicting Sweet 16 or Elite Eight for SU right now, but that could change.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
U of I really flippin blew it tonight vs. AZ. They were up like 32-11 and ended up losing.

And Duke was given a run for their money tonight also.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
AGs are at 6 and rising WHOOOP!

Hook em horns.
right out of the top 25 LOL

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
university ofdayton (myschool) is doin real well right now. we have only lost one to some no-name team, but we already beat louisville and creighton. we play pitt and UNC back to back in a few weeks, and we still have to play xavier, SLU and mizzou. if we beat pitt or UNC we are golden, or beat xavier once and do good in the a-10. if we dont make the NCAA tournament this year ill be saddened

o, my number 1 team will ALWAYS be maryland for basketball.

i also back UD (duh), OSU and GA tech. tech and maryland really disappointed me last year :(

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i am going to say that the city i live in will win SYRACUSE ORANGE but they did lose G-mac and C Anthony to the nuggets

carmello was like 3 years ago, lol. my neighbor from freshman year is one of the top scorers in the nation, trent mechum(sp) from illinois. he transfered from UD after hsi freshman year. super nice kid, didnt like being so far from home and his family though. i guess our one guard, brian roberts (lived below me freshmanyear) is also up there in terms of scoring. i think it was a weekly stat, but im not sure

1 - 20 of 24 Posts