Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
like I said in the other thread "Stangs are like tampons, every pussy has one...*holds for applause* thank you thank you St. Louis!"....

Dream Car:

Chevy Camro v8
supercharged forced induction
best damn exhaust system you can get
nitro's injection
propane injection(adds more horse power then nitro but it doesn't have a quicker effect but it last longer)
my custom designed vinal body decal
lowered
low profile Toyo raceing tires
poly urithine body kits
double hood scope
C/A intake
and lots oh lots more!

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
My mom has a 2002 BMW X5, my step dad has a 2003 Chevy Silverado. I have a 2001 Honda Elite Moped, that does 45 ;0

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Get a truck. Accutally I'd love to have a classic Chevelle SS, or a lot of other old cars. I'd take a new Vette or Camaro among others too though. But still, trucks are the sweetness.

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol a moped! since it's a honda does it have a ricer frontend? lol j/k

BMW= Big Money Wasted

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No no, you were all misinformed. When they were making the charger and Camaro, they were going for the Mustang look. Unfortunately, it rained on their blueprints so they had a 3 year old design their cars.

;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
my next vehicle is going to be a Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quad Cab

but of course thats after the car I have now ****s out on me. Current car
1979 Oldsmobile Toronado 350ci

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
SpyXtra said:
No no, you were all misinformed. When they were making the charger and Camaro, they were going for the Mustang look. Unfortunately, it rained on their blueprints so they had a 3 year old design their cars.

;)
i see you have been smokin something. lol they look nothing alike lol

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
MMMM...gotta love the old Olds.

My uncle had two cars back in highschool that could do 160...an old Buick and and Olds. All of my uncles, and my dad included have probly had 10 tickets at least each. The one w/ those two cars and my dad the most though...in the 40's. Both had they're licences revoked before they turned 17. BUT they still raced w/ out them anyways.

·
Registered
151 Posts
you guys...
dream car= Mistubishi evo 8 bright blue, port polish,turbine,neons all over the interior,kickass exhaust,nitto racing tyres, direct nitrous injection, cold air intake, 18 inch rims, (spinners) sony explode system including 2 amps, (1500) 2 12 inch subs deck and 2 caps,
body kit (bomex) and undercarrige blue lights

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PaIntballPunker said:
you guys...
dream car= Mistubishi evo 8 bright blue, port polish,turbine,neons all over the interior,kickass exhaust,nitto racing tyres, direct nitrous injection, cold air intake, 18 inch rims, (spinners) sony explode system including 2 amps, (1500) 2 12 inch subs deck and 2 caps,
***RICE ALERT!!!!***

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
my friend has a 68 mustang gt, tell me thats a car for pussies, and ill run over your nuts

my dream car- a ride mower with wood panels on the sides

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PaIntballPunker said:
you guys...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
no the dream car is a 2002 SOUPED honda sivic (thats right with an S) that has hot 18" rimz (thats right with a Z) and a muffler on it (thats right so it sounds like a blender)

1 - 20 of 117 Posts