Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it is out, lets have all discussion in this thread and try not to make any other threads about it

Im currently unlocking it

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some old miserable looking guy at the train station

l33t sn1p0r

yay swings

they start chasing you in the beginning

throwing **** is fun

"get me some avion, *****"

laser...as usual it breaks down

reminds me of my gangsta life back in brooklyn

the big building...and hitler on the screen

all screenshots ive taken today

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
man, as soon as i got home i played it nonstop. this game is seriously INCREDIBLE!!! it not only runs so smoothly, its just beautiful in every way i can think of. the source engine is ridiculously amazing... honestly you really should buy this if your a fan of any FPS whether i be halo, or the original half life... ill post screensots later .

btw, im up to the speedboat part..

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
orgasm dude. ive been playing for roughly an hour now... and wow.... this game rocks your socks (talking about hl2 single player)
is there going to be a multiplayer hl2 version? i seriously would play like theres no tomorrow, because this new engine is secks

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Half life 2 is astounding. Theres not much else to say about it. The modeling, physics, graphics, everything about the game is done perfectly. Better than halo 2 by the way ;). Go out and buy it, even if you dont have a computer, its a must have

·
Registered
649 Posts
That stuff costs a lot.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pr0ph3t said:
This game ****ing rocks. I played for roughly 30 minutes and I passed the part where the helo is shooting at you in the open...gonna go play some more.
lol that thing scared the crap out of me. I had my volume all the way up and suddenly there was this mg firing at me i was like wtf

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pr0ph3t said:
If you've beaten the airboat level, IM me, I need some help with that damn adjustable ramp thing.
put the blue barrels under the ramp

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Damn I have to leave for 4-5 days on a trip. When I get back I'm gonna try out everything in this game, although I have to do homework today so I won't be able to get any farther. Seriously though if any of you haven't played this, you're missing out. Game of the year hands down.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts