Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my viking for awhile and I can help any of you if you have problems. Judt post them here and I'll help you out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
same here. ill be happy to help anyone with thier probs. Littel backround on me, 19, own a vik and an excal. been shooting aka for 3 years.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
My viking was leaking from under the bolt, where the ram is. When i would press on the bolt pin it would get worse. It's only done it twice, and then it stopped after a while. I tried getting an answer from someone off of the nation but they never gave me a clear answer besides send it into AKA.

Has this ever happened to someone else? Did something get in there? Did an o-ring go bad?

The thing is, it stopped doing it...so did it fix itself.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O-ring usually jiggles out of place and then jiggles back into place. AKA will help you, they got great tech support.

Bry3 beat me to it

·
Registered
385 Posts
wow this thread is pointless, telling people to call aka isnt help, man ive been gone for a while, you wanna be old school aka pballers

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
It's not that the o-ring jiggles out of place, its that part of it got nicked or cut. If it gone away its most likely because the lube has sealed the leak.

P.S. this thread is pointless because AKA markers don't break down.;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
ooh, ted the aka tech to the rescue

·
Registered
385 Posts
I thought this was supposedly a aka help only thread, jeeze you new kids and your conversations.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts