Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whip them out! Ill post more tommorrow morning I hope people don't post some of mine.

After a really good party a man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the person sitting next to him and says ''You wanna hear a blonde joke?''
The person replies, ''I am 240 pounds, world kickboxing champion and a natural blonde, My friend is 190 pounds, world judo champion and is a natural blonde. And my other friend is 200 pounds world arm wrestling champion and is also a natural blonde. Do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?''
The man thinks for a while and replies, ''Not if I have to explain it three times.''

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Its been done, it always gets closed.

I did Chuckle at your joke though.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
A man enters a bar with his pet monkey. The man walks straight up to the bar when his monkey companion jumps on a nearby pool table grabs a pool ball and swallows it whole. The bartender, shocked, asks the man “Why in the hell did he do that?”

The man replies, “He always eats things whole.”

Two days latter the same man with his monkey go into the same bar. This time the monkey follows the man to the bar. The monkey grabs a peanut off the bar sticks it up his ass and then eats it.

The bartender shocked at this asks, “Why did he stick it up his ass first?” The man replies, “Ever since the pool ball he makes sure everything will fit.”

Now if you dont think that is funny, you need to request a prema-ban from medic.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
A man enters a bar with his pet monkey. The man walks straight up to the bar when his monkey companion jumps on a nearby pool table grabs a pool ball and swallows it whole. The bartender, shocked, asks the man “Why in the hell did he do that?”

The man replies, “He always eats things whole.”

Two days latter the same man with his monkey go into the same bar. This time the monkey follows the man to the bar. The monkey grabs a peanut off the bar sticks it up his ass and then eats it.

The bartender shocked at this asks, “Why did he stick it up his ass first?” The man replies, “Ever since the pool ball he makes sure everything will fit.”

Now if you dont think that is funny, you need to request a prema-ban from medic.
that one is quite old but still funny

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Boudreaux was stopped by Dufresne, a local game warden in da bayous of South Louisiana recently with two buckets full of dem largemouth bass when leaving Lake Verret; a spot well known for it's excellent fishing.
Warden Dufresne asked Boudreaux, "Do you have a license to catch dem fish?"
Boudreaux replied to Dufresne, "Mais non. Dese here are my pet fish."
"Pet fish?", the warden asked.
"Mais yeah! Every night I take dese here fish down here to da lake and let dem swim round for awhile. I whistle and dey come back and jump into da buckets and I take them back home."
"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"
Boudreaux looked at Warden Dufresne for a moment, and then said, "Here, I'll show you. It really works!"
"OK, I've GOT to see this!" Dufresne was curious now.
Boudreaux poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After several minutes Dufresne turned to Boudreaux and said, "Well?"
"Well, what?" Boudreaux responded.
"When are you going to call them back?", Dufresne prompted.
"Call who back?" Boudreaux asked.
"The fish!" replied Warden Dufresne.
"What fish?", Boudreaux asked.

·
Banned
335 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
Boudreaux was stopped by Dufresne, a local game warden in da bayous of South Louisiana recently with two buckets full of dem largemouth bass when leaving Lake Verret; a spot well known for it's excellent fishing.
Warden Dufresne asked Boudreaux, "Do you have a license to catch dem fish?"
Boudreaux replied to Dufresne, "Mais non. Dese here are my pet fish."
"Pet fish?", the warden asked.
"Mais yeah! Every night I take dese here fish down here to da lake and let dem swim round for awhile. I whistle and dey come back and jump into da buckets and I take them back home."
"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"
Boudreaux looked at Warden Dufresne for a moment, and then said, "Here, I'll show you. It really works!"
"OK, I've GOT to see this!" Dufresne was curious now.
Boudreaux poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After several minutes Dufresne turned to Boudreaux and said, "Well?"
"Well, what?" Boudreaux responded.
"When are you going to call them back?", Dufresne prompted.
"Call who back?" Boudreaux asked.
"The fish!" replied Warden Dufresne.
"What fish?", Boudreaux asked.
lmfao! :rofl

1 - 20 of 75 Posts