19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!

GO PLANET!

With your powers combined I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
He's our powers magnified,
And he's fighting on the planet side

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
Gonna help him put us under,
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

We're the planeteers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

"THE POWER IS YOURS!!"

That is all.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brockocoli said:
Captain Planet + Original Power Rangers = 90's kids
You want to know something weird. I'm only 19, yet I look at some of the years people on here were born and I think to myself, "I remember what I was doing around that time." There is people on here who were born in 1992, I remeber like everything I did in 1992. That, and seeing kids who look like they are 12 driving around, it feels like it wasn't that long ago I got my license.

It freaks me out, I feel old or something. ;0

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
doomsday said:
You want to know something weird. I'm only 19, yet I look at some of the years people on here were born and I think to myself, "I remember what I was doing around that time." There is people on here who were born in 1992, I remeber like everything I did in 1992. That, and seeing kids who look like they are 12 driving around, it feels like it wasn't that long ago I got my license.

It freaks me out, I feel old or something. ;0
lol amen to that. my little sis was born in '92, i remember that whole year. im the oldest kid in my family, and i've got a year on most of my freinds too, so i always feel old.

and btw, tmnt FTW.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts

Its kinda odd, last weekend I started singing that while walking in the woods with my brother. But power rangers was tight back then also. Then you have all the other nic shows. Doug, rocko's modern life, and Rugrats were great also. Heck, rugrats are still awesome. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts