1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow- Colts vs. Pats

11/12- Bears vs. Giants

11/26- Bears vs. Pats

Who do you think will win these three huge games? and who do you think is the best team in the NFL?

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Colts

Bears, unless the Giants bring their A game for all 4 quarters..

Bears

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
im goin pats bears bears too( and thats not because im a bears fan). but i really think the bears are the best team out there.. They have a "good" offense, their defnese is the best, and they have a kicker that has been perfect.. most of these good teams are only one hit wonders..meaning they either have an amazing offense and a ok defense(colts) or a amazing deffense and a ok offense(broncos). bears and pats are the only two complete teams

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Diamondjaxx1711 said:
im goin pats bears bears too( and thats not because im a bears fan). but i really think the bears are the best team out there.. They have a "good" offense, their defnese is the best, and they have a kicker that has been perfect.. most of these good teams are only one hit wonders..meaning they either have an amazing offense and a ok defense(colts) or a amazing deffense and a ok offense(broncos). bears are pats are the only two complete teams

I'd take the Broncos D over the Chicago D any day.

The Bears have played, for the most part, weak teams.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Bronco's D is amazing. Thats why I always used them on Madden. If plummer was alilttle better they would be unstoppable. Except against God on the game(Peyton).

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
How about those Dolphins? Im beginning to think D-day meant Dolphins day. :p

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i still have faith in the bears.... all it did today was show that grossman needs alot of work.. if it wasnt for that fumble with hester, i dont think the tide would have fallen the dolphins way the rest of the game... the bears dont deserve the top spot in the league anymore, but they are still up there.. the true games will be through the next 3 weeks..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts