Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
The guy jumping out of his drivers seat, munched another car. I lawled.

·
Registered
434 Posts
omg yeah^ the guy that jumped out of the drivers seat and got smashed in the face by a car ouch dude all of em were good lol, the boxer and the hockey player were in the bat cave

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
That is why you don't mess with hockey players. Especially Canadian hockey players. The philly guy must have had it coming though the way that guy got his hands up at head level like that. At least he didn't put his stick int him, cuz thats just cheap. Oh yeah the other stuff was sweet too. I love hockey!!!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
some of those were really gay and i have seen TONS of times...there were a few that i was thinkin 'glad thats not me'.

Its an ok video...not the best but its still funny

and it sucks to be all the people that got owned...which is about everybody on that video

·
Registered
346 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
That is why you don't mess with hockey players. Especially Canadian hockey players. The philly guy must have had it coming though the way that guy got his hands up at head level like that. At least he didn't put his stick int him, cuz thats just cheap. Oh yeah the other stuff was sweet too. I love hockey!!!
Thats right. Keith Primeau learned that the hard way from Tucker :). I watched that game, as im a huge leafs fan.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
the bird got PWNED !!!!!! dude that guy barely missed that train it was like two inches away, i was just like "HOLY **** that was close"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts