Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, just woke up for school and found out its cancelled. i dont know what to do yet! bring forth the ideas.

well i might shovel.
its a friday, so im definetely going sledding at like 12am... (holy.. mabye i should do the green and go sledding... holy ****!!!)

ok but really, i need some creative ideas.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
sleep. put on some fluffy warm clothes. get high.

Right there you are set. damn u are waking up to go to school just now? im just going to sleep :(

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright forget any 'snow' day... when i woke up there was about one inch of snow.. my mom said it was supposed to snow a *****load later... ok when it snowed last it was about 6am in the morning... its alright 9am and there is LESS snow than before.. and instead it ****IGN RAINS. we have RAIN people.. we dont any ****ING SNOW ITS JUST ****ING RAIN.

·
Registered
448 Posts
ja289 said:
alright forget any 'snow' day... when i woke up there was about one inch of snow.. my mom said it was supposed to snow a *****load later... ok when it snowed last it was about 6am in the morning... its alright 9am and there is LESS snow than before.. and instead it ****IGN RAINS. we have RAIN people.. we dont any ****ING SNOW ITS JUST ****ING RAIN.
exactly

·
Registered
160 Posts
Snowed a lot in Jersey. Called out of work this morning. I plan on whoring threads and selling stuff on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
ja289 said:
I live like 30 minutes away from long island and I got 6 inches.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
apparentyl the weather channel said the storm moved a few miles to the west making long island the border of the rain/sleet part of the storm.. ****ing blows.. i wanted to go sledding at like 1am and do fun **** in the snow..make some money, but now im sitting here in my room while its raining.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah... this was ridiculous weather.. it snowed about an inch.. started freezing rain, then for about 20 minutes it snowed, and then just stopped.. now its sunny out and not a single cloud in the sky. infact there is less snow than before. kind of pissed they cancelled shcool because we could have easily gone and now we;re screwed a day at the end of the year.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Im going to build a snowman and tackle it like i do every year...Then i will make snowcones out of it and bask in the glory of defeat while the rainbow flavoring runs down my chops... :yum

·
Registered
462 Posts
Damn people cant say **** anymore without getting flamed. But then again this IS the internet so **** it.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Snowskate

Last night we got almost a foot of snow,so I'll be snowskating late into the night.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
i didnt have a snow day, but i didnt have any classes cause our teacher let us off :)

i woke up at 10:30, snow blowed(snow blew?) the driveway, sat on the comp for a bit, went christmas shopping, and have done nothing since. good times

1 - 19 of 19 Posts